Thursday 18 February 2016

Thinking Too Much is on the move!

Wishing to gain a bit more control of my blog and to add more features to my site I have started the process of transferring this blog to a Wordpress platform hosted on my own domain - www.seamuskellypoetry.co.uk


The move should make it easier to have a number of more static information pages so that I will be able to include features like a diary with details of forthcoming events, more media pages, sections about workshops, talks etc., subscriptions and options to purchase my work either in paper form or the soon to be released ebook version.

So far the move is progressing well as I learn new controls and tools. All of the posts that have been made in this blog are being transferred to the new platform.

I'm hoping the transition will be completed in the next couple of weeks but in the meantime this version of the Thinking Too Much blog will be staying just where it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment